Mar 18, 2008

There's another 32 year old in the house!





Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Abe. Happy birthday to you.

7 comments:

Rinny said...

Hope that all Jacquots have a wonderful day today! Especially Abe.

troglodytis said...

once you get to 32, there is no denying your adulthoodness.

adult

Lora said...

I have a 32 year old at home too. It's really weird, isn't it Beth? That we would have husbands who are so OLD? I feel like our mothers should intervene.

Anonymous said...

Saying again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABE..enjoy your day knowing that so many people love you....Count me as one of your long time fans!

Lottsa Love,
Granny

NesrstaFamily said...

Happy Birthday Abe! Good pic, I am likin' it.

Anonymous said...

I hope you know how much you are loved, son.... Not just by me, and all of your family, but by most whose lives you touch... you are a truely special and gifted person.

I hope you had a great day with your beautiful family.

Mom

PHILLIP said...

I know that I should be keeping up with the posts more regularly but, couldn't you have given a brother a heads up on this.