The shutterbug has bit my husband. Check out this capture from Abe on his way out to CA. He took it with his rinky dinky point and shoot. All I did was crop it and make it web-friendly, so he did quite well SOOC, if you ask me. He was flying Chalk 2 (which BTW that whole Chalk thing eludes me...I'm gonna have to research it) but of course he transferred the controls before snapping this pic of Chalk 1. I love the sunset, I love the clouds, I love the silhouetted Chinook, I love the pic! Way to go, Abe.
By the way, if you click on the pic so you can view it larger... that red spot on the side of the bird is not a reflection, you are looking through the helicopter. Pretty nifty, huh?


6 comments:
I don't know Jacquot, you might have competition right in your own house...you might have to hand over that dslr. haha. nice pic!
hey, thanks for the email! I have another ?? I think I asked before but it was probably in the email you didn't get... I have a friend who is in week 3 of the Keto diet. She is still getting used to it and I thought maybe I could give her your info in case she had questions or just wanted to talk about it?? Thanks! Laura
Nice job, Abe! Now you have a helper, Beth!
hey, i lost your email address too! i have just emailed jen to see if she can forward it to me again. i do have some more questions for you... can't decide on a camera!!
Brilliant Abe. I love it, and now I am going to steal it. You rock!
Post a Comment