11 months old today. Am I the only one that finds that hard to believe? Not a lot has changed physically in the last month. He still has only 4 teeth and virtually no hair. I have no idea how much he weighs or how tall he is but he seems to be thinning out. He eats strictly table food now and nurses 3 times in a 24 hour period. The countdown has begun for turning his carseat to the front and drinking cow's milk...both happening at the 12 month mark.
On any given day you can find Brody trying to climb into storage containers.

Or trying his best to get onto the couch...

even if it means standing on the dog.

He still attacks Buddy every chance he gets.

He really enjoys rearranging the kitchen chairs.

And he does a great Frankenstein impersonation while trying to walk.

These pictures were taken in a span of 5 minutes...or less. There's never a dull moment around here!

7 comments:
I hope that he is still just as loving as he was when he was 4 months old and letting me hold on to him.
Oh my! That last pic is the BEST! Sydney loves to get into containers, too. What's up with that?? Time does fly with the kiddos!
Poor poor Buddy. All though at this point, Buddy should know to run. So maybe he likes it.
I can't believe he is 11mo either...thats just crazy. The big 1 next month :)
I love the Frankstein picture...that has to be my fave. Gosh, one year is fast approaching.
Dang it, I didn't check my spelling...Frankenstein.
I just loved every minute of this. Thanks for sharing.
I think if you were still here, Jake and Brody would be fast friends, although, they'd probably stop using the dogs to climb and use each other! Not to mention, Jake will dump out the toys that are in the bins and ignore them while putting the bucket over his head.
Post a Comment