new scanner + recently dug up old photos (thank the garage sale for that) = a blast from the past

This was taken in the summer of 1995 while visiting my relatives in Wisconsin. Abe and I had been together about a year at this point. We were 19. Looking at the picture conjures up memories that seem like a lifetime ago.

This was taken in the summer of 1995 while visiting my relatives in Wisconsin. Abe and I had been together about a year at this point. We were 19. Looking at the picture conjures up memories that seem like a lifetime ago.

3 comments:
ABE + HAIR = HOT!gm
Oh my god! YOU GUYS ARE HOT! I love it! You both haven't changed a bit--still as cool as ever.
Ahhhh, just the way I remember you, Beth! What fun old pics are! I could tell so many stories....
Post a Comment