
The bucket in the picture above is filled with 1,000 gallons of water and it dumps over about every 10 minutes on anyone standing below it. They are kind enough to give you a warning signal just before it dumps over though.

Here's Zane going down one of the water slides but this one is for babies...he conquered much, much scarier ones. In fact he went on everything he could which was all but 2 slides because you have to be 48 inches for those. One is called the Howlin' Tornado but that didn't stop him from begging us to ride it. We told him maybe next time we go he'll be tall enough.

Brody enjoyed the water too, but in small doses. He was much more interested in walking up and down ramps, chewing on rope railings, picking up small bits of trash and climbing on chairs. He also got lots of attention from strangers because, well because he's so damn cute!
Speaking of cute even the dang ol' trash cans at the Great Wolf Lodge were cute. That place rocks!
We bugged two different people in an attempt to have a family pic taken. This is the best we got and it was literally as we were about to roll out of there.
So here's my professional opinion and by professional I mean, as a Mom... it was extremely family friendly. They certainly cater to young kiddos but have something for the slightly older set, as well. I'd say kids as old as 15 would probably enjoy themselves there. There is a microwave and mini-fridge in every room which was a must for us with Zane's diet. The one thing I would do differently is take more food with us so that we didn't have to eat out or at the hotel as much. As it was, we brought breakfast food along so we could save a little money there. All the lifeguards were polite and pleasant. If you've ever had any dealings with teenage lifeguards you might have gotten a little bit of attitude from them but that was not the case here. There were plenty of activities in addition to the waterpark and you can read up on them from their website if you are thinking of going. Also, you can arrive early and play in the waterpark even if your room is not ready yet. And the day you check out you can stay and play in the waterpark until it closes. How cool is that?!?!?
I could go on and on with more details about the place but I won't because most of the people I know that are interested in going have already called and asked me about our trip. If you have any specific questions feel free to email me or call. The rest of the pics are in the photo collection. Don't expect anything spectacular though because a) the lighting was pretty low b) I was busy chasing one of the boys and c) I was having too much fun to stop and take a lot of pics.


9 comments:
Glad y'all had fun. I have heard good things about that place. Hopefully we will be able to check it out one day.
Looks like you guys had a blast. I, of course, loved the pics.... :-)
we have been considering heading up to our local Lodge too! I've been asking everyone I know if they've been there but no one has. I'm definitely pushing for it now!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Thats awesome. It looks pretty darn awesome there!
On my goodness, that looks like so much fun. I may have to talk the family into checking that place out. Glad you guys had a good time!
So glad ya'll had fun. I'd like to check it out for myself! J~
I wanna go!!! I wanna go!!! Something to do this summer. Maybe we'll have to plan a trip, mommy and kids....
we went to the one in canada! It was awsome!! We got stuck there and had to spend 4 days instead of 2 days there! It was awsome and well worth the money I agree~
Wow, it sounds like so much fun! I love the pictures. :)
Post a Comment