Remember Jaycee? She's the little girl from my "chair in the field" pics a little while back. I had the pleasure of photographing her and her parents today in Salado. I have not had time to go through all of their pics but I did take the time to edit this one.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. She is so adorable and her parents are beautiful too. Her Daddy will be deploying soon so I hope that I captured something they can treasure while he is away.

We all made the short drive down there so the boys could run around a bit and enjoy the beautiful weather. And since we were in such a picturesque spot I asked Jaycee's Dad if he would mind snapping a few pics of us. The last time we had a family pic was right after Brody was born. And it's not easy doing self-family portraits so a big thank you to James.
Notice the stream beneath us in this pic? I not-so-gracefully fell into it as I dismounted the tree. I landed on my feet though so it could have been a lot worse. Maybe if I wasn't squealing like a pig, as Abe put it, everyone would have thought I planned it.
Well, I guess I have put off packing and weighing food long enough. Tomorrow we are headed to Great Wolf Lodge. I'm beside myself with excitement. Of course I'll share some pics when we return. Have a great weekend everyone!



6 comments:
Great pics. Jaycee just loves the camera even if she doesn't always know it! lol
I love those pics! They are all great. Let me know how the Great Lodge is! We are planning on going sometime soon as well. Have a fabulous time!
Oh Wow! You never cease to amaze me with your skills. Sign me up, I am READY for some of that!
I hope you guys have a great time at the Great Wolf Lodge. I look forward to some wonderful pics.
Ok, I am stealing that last picture of you guys on the tree. You all look so happy and man, if y'all aren't good-looking!
I think the pic with Jaycee in the fore ground and James and Deb in the background is simply perfect. I just love it! Great job!!!
Love all the pics! They are so wonderful, now I am getting excited to do some of our clan...hint, hint. Seriously, they are all great and I just love the one of mom & dad brooks in the background w/ Jaycee walking towards you that is great.
You are just so talented, so how about sending some of that talent my way...hee hee.
It was great talking to you tonight and give me a call this weekend.
Post a Comment