Just wanted to give a quick "hi". I know you all are sick of checking in only to see "My Perfect Day" at the top of your screen. We've been busy and I never seem to have the time to update on here anymore. That is only temporary though. I will be back again as soon as I get the chance.
- Abe's truck ended on Ebay Sunday evening. We were shocked and rather pleased with it's final bid of $2827. I'll let you know how the rest of the transaction goes....the new owner is in Washington state!!
- Both of Abe's Grandmothers are having serious medical issues right now....both are dealing with cancer. Please keep them in your thoughts. Of course Abe loves his grandmothers but he is very concerned about the toll it is taking on his parents.
- I had a craft party Saturday night. I think the Ladies enjoyed themselves and created something to be proud of.
- We spent a few hours with our friends yesterday for Memorial Day. The boys enjoyed swimming in their pool and we enjoyed visiting and eating some fabulous food. I hope you all had a good Memorial Day.
- My parents come into town today. While they are here, Abe and I get to sneak off to Austin for a night and try to think about nobody but ourselves. I booked a room at the Hilton - Downtown and it looks really nice and it was actually affordable after a military discount.
- Speaking of being selfish, we had a date Sunday evening. We hired our babysitter to watch the boys for a few hours while we went to dinner, browsed a bookstore and went bowling. We never left Killeen but we had a nice time.
- I've been trying not to think about it but, my good friend Tracy is leaving Texas this week! I will miss her and am sad to see her go. We first met in Alabama when I was pregnant with Zane. Her family will be in a much better situation by leaving here so I can't blame her for going. I wish them all the best!
Well I have run out of time. I need to finish getting Zane ready for school (only 7 days left) and I hear Brody awake, too. Have a great week everyone!!!

3 comments:
Hope to see y'all soon.
We will miss you guys too! I am happy to hear that you all have been able to spend time together and have some fun before the deployment. That is friggen awesome about the truck! We got us a fancy suite at the Marriott if you want to come swimming this week...lol. Well, I best stop acting like I have nothing to do and get off the internet! Get some orders to Campbell and come join us on the other side of the deployment!
Hi Beth! We arrived back in Texas yesterday. Glad you and Abe are getting some time together. If you ever need a babysitter, Lauren is 13, CPR/first aid trained and has taken the Red Cross babysitter course. :) Hope you had a good weekend! Hope to see you at stamp camp!
Post a Comment