If you've ever had the opportunity of playing Legos (among other things) with Zane, you may have noticed that he uses his feet like hands. This talent (yes, I consider it a talent) goes way back, before he was even walking.

Well tonight when I went in to make sure he was covered, I found him asleep at the foot of his bed, feet dangling over the edge. He had easily been asleep for 30 minutes at this point. And in his toes is a light Abe gave him. It's just a little blue light that he can click on and off. Abe made the green chain attached to it while he was in Iraq the last time. Zane has been sleeping with it every night since Abe left.
Anyways, I believe it is the first time I have seen him holding something in his toes while sleeping, so I had to snap a picture for Abe to see, as well.

4 comments:
You have to love little boys.
Oh my gosh, that has to be my favorite story yet! Very nicely done Zane.
I don't know if that's sweet, wierd or just down right COOL!!! I like that story too!
At 33 years old, I'm sad to say....I still think my toes are fingers and grab things with them to avoid bending down. :)
Post a Comment