


We've just about got the first week behind us and things are going quite well. We miss Abe terribly but have been fortunate enough to talk to him everyday either on the phone or through web cams on the computer. I've been trying to focus on our trip to Wisconsin which is coming up very soon. We've also been hanging out with a group of spouses and kids that really know how to have a good time. We're all in the same boat so it's a support group at the same time. I'm so glad to be a part of that group because they've really been helpful to myself and the boys. Thanks Ladies, you know who you are!!!

4 comments:
Love you Beth! I have to say that last night just wasn't the same as I had hoped it would have been. I really want our Hooters nights back!!! Ok, no really I want our guys back.....but I guess for now we'll just have to make do with what we've got and save the tears for every other day. One week down!
Very cute pictures! I took a couple of the boys and Paul even, in that bag! That thing is HUGE!
It looks like the boys were trying to pack themselves. :)
I love these Beth. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment