I've created a list of items that Abe likes/wants/needs while he is in Iraq. Some of the items may be available to him over there but there are no guarantees. If memory serves me right, the PX over there is kind of limited on what it carries. I know several people have already expressed an interest in sending him care packages so I will leave this list on the right of my blog the entire time he is gone. I may update it from time to time as his requests may change. As of right now we don't have an address for him but I will provide it as soon as I get it in my hot little hands. Please don't feel obligated to send him a package. We appreciate all the support we are getting, even if it is just a phone call or email from time to time. Thanks everyone!!!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
Thanks for the list, Beth! I can't wait to start putting together a box for him. And some "extra items" :)
What is the address for mailing the package?
boy howdy, look at that list of product! what a priss! yet, it seems like there's something missing. hmmm
I remember last time they didn't have shaving cream of any sort....what in the world??? hahahaha
Post a Comment