I'm not sure what Brody's expression here says. But I'm here to tell ya, most of the time he is GUILTY! I love him to pieces but he keeps me on my toes. I'm hoping that has more to do with his age than his personality but I guess only time will tell.
10 comments:
It looks to me like there is something that you haven't found or noticed yet that caused the look.
What a cutie! I think he is just flirting with the camera.
He is such a cutie!
Considering that he's got on his convict suit I'll bet he's guilty as charged!!!But so Cute.I'll bet it's hard to stay angry with him, being such a charmer.He looks like a goodlooking charmer to me.
beth2
i think he's asking US that! after all, he is the judge.
He definitely looks guilty to me. But, I imagine there isn't much he can't get away with those amazing blue eyes. Just keep the sharpies away from him, mom. lol! :)
I still wanna keep him!!! Guilty or not!
Awesome pic!!! He sure is getting big. Love you guys.
Innocent until proven guilty! Too cute.
Post a Comment