Jun 3, 2008

Sayonara Keppra!!!

I hope we never meet again.







Zane had his final dose this evening. He is officially medication free!!!







No more crushing pills for us. No more dissolving them in water. No more bitter tasting, shots of Keppra for Zane. Can you tell I'm excited? Words can't even describe.

9 comments:

jessicatodd said...

That is so awesome Beth!

Rinny said...

Thank you Magic diet! You are all so awesome.

Christie Groth said...

How wonderful!!!!! I still can't get over the diet doing so great. It's just another testament to treating our bodies with food. I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everything stays terrific and he can have cake soon. :-)

Chief Family Officer said...

Congrats to Zane AND mom and dad!

NesrstaFamily said...

so happy for you guys. I was waiting for this post.

Anonymous said...

Awww girl that is freakin awesome!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is freakin awesome. I hope that by the time we get home all is back to as it was before Spidey 3. BTW...I know that I have been sent to the penalty box of the blogosphere because of my irregularity of timely postings. I hope you and a the others will consider linking me again once I start doing this thing regularly...I even got dropped by my wife!

Phillip

Jenn Kruse said...

Rock on!!!! Wicked cool!!! I am so happy for you all!

PHILLIP said...

A whole week. Have you broken your hands or something?