This was taken at my parent's place in Northern Wisconsin. The boy is CRAZY!!!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so funny. Jake tries to escape to the backyard to poop like that all the time! I think Brody and Jake would really get along! They already have so much in common. lol
Ohh that is crazy!! LOL I have a funny..when my mom was here visiting.. KIKI was using the potty adn aubrey had to go.. She was waiting at the door and had her bathing suit on, aubrey came to my mom said..Oh no..It just came out.. My mom lifted her bathing suit at the bottom.. and a lil terd came falling out.. BEFORE it even hit the floor.. TIKI Our puppy ATE IT!!! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh Ya we were all gagging.. Somthing terrible was wrong with that puppy!! LOL Ahh POOP... is just so funny!
Love it! My computer is still broken so I will be taking a breather on the blog--sigh. I will still try and check with my phone--my only communication to the internet world! :(
11 comments:
That is so funny. Jake tries to escape to the backyard to poop like that all the time! I think Brody and Jake would really get along! They already have so much in common. lol
oh my oh my oh my
that is hysterical......seriously
kim b
That is too cute!
Ohh that is crazy!! LOL I have a funny..when my mom was here visiting.. KIKI was using the potty adn aubrey had to go.. She was waiting at the door and had her bathing suit on, aubrey came to my mom said..Oh no..It just came out.. My mom lifted her bathing suit at the bottom.. and a lil terd came falling out.. BEFORE it even hit the floor.. TIKI Our puppy ATE IT!!! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh Ya we were all gagging.. Somthing terrible was wrong with that puppy!! LOL Ahh POOP... is just so funny!
the judge poops anywhere the judge finds himself when it's time to poo
Love it! My computer is still broken so I will be taking a breather on the blog--sigh. I will still try and check with my phone--my only communication to the internet world! :(
That's my boy! Boogie I sure do appreciate the video clips. Even the ones I have already seen are a treat.
Love,
Abe
Beth, That is soooooo funny.
Call me.
Alicia Lamm
hahahaha He is SOOOO not going to be happy with that video when he finds someone to marry and you show them his "special" talents! hahahahahaha
I love how he squated to do his business. LOL!
Post a Comment