If you follow this blog and feel like letting me and the world know, click on the button to the right. Thanks for reading whether you announce it or not!!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think your blog is great. I love seeing the pictures when I am so far away from you all. I do love it up here though. You all will just have to move to WI. Like Phil Donahue said Saturday...WI is the jewel in the center of the U.S.
I check in to see how big your boys are getting and how they are doing.( I think they are super cute)I don't have any boys YET,still hoping but have equally super cute and beautiful grandaughter's Kearney, Aubrey& AVERY(newest edition)Love your photos,the nuance of your blog and I guess I'm somewhat nosey, I mean inquisitive.Also want to make sure Abe and you get along alright while he's deployed. I'm praying for y'all.
7 comments:
I think your blog is great. I love seeing the pictures when I am so far away from you all. I do love it up here though. You all will just have to move to WI. Like Phil Donahue said Saturday...WI is the jewel in the center of the U.S.
Yeppers...I stalk you at times. It's fun. J~
follow your blog?
is it going somewhere?
Yes, I admit it - I am secretly stalking you
J Daniel
I check you out from time to time.....oh yeah.
I check in to see how big your boys are getting and how they are doing.( I think they are super cute)I don't have any boys YET,still hoping but have equally super cute and beautiful grandaughter's Kearney, Aubrey& AVERY(newest edition)Love your photos,the nuance of your blog and I guess I'm somewhat nosey, I mean inquisitive.Also want to make sure Abe and you get along alright while he's deployed. I'm praying for y'all.
Beth2
Post a Comment