I dressed Zane in his new T-shirt (courtesy of Uncle Todd) for school today. I was telling Abe about it on the phone last night and promised him a picture. Rather than just sending him an email, I figured I'd share with all of you. Maybe it will bring a smile to your face this morning. I think it's funny anyways.
It says "giraffes united against ceiling fans....protect thy neck....ban the blades". Thanks Todd, it's right up Jacquot alley.



8 comments:
where do i get that shirt???
the judge knows: any publicity is good publicity.
p.s. the verification word for this post is mydrogr. it totally has made me want a drogr.
how early was this??? I think being a morning person runs in the Jacquot gene pool.
hee hee, that is cute. I love that Brody is smiling so big and wanting to be in the pic with big bro. Too cute those Jacquot boys are!
That's hilarious! Where do you find something like that?
I think the shirt came from http://www.threadless.com/. If my brother reads this blog, he can correct me if I'm wrong. But upon first glance of the site, I think I'm right.
And Rinny, we are out the door at 7:15 so this was probably about 7...before the sun was up, HAHAHA!
That shirt is great! Payton would totally appreciate that shirt seeing as she is pro long necked anything. Mostly giraffes and dinosaurs. Off to check out the website.
OMG, I just found the best shirt for payton...
http://www.threadless.com/product/606/We_re_on_the_same_level
I thought it was a great shirt....do they make it in adult sizes????
Post a Comment