Well, because I know you I thought maybe there was a khaki stripe in the shirt that didn't match the pants. But it looks like there is a tooth gone missing. And a costume
I can't see anything wrong, but I have had a long day so I give up haha. If he lost a tooth already that is just crazy...Payton hasn't even lost a tooth yet. She has had one loose for months but it won't come out!
Nope, Zane still has all his teeth. It was the lack of costume I was referring to. Wasn't that like the funnest day of school when we were kids? I hope he gets to experience that somewhere down the road.
6 comments:
Did he loose a tooth?!?!?!?!
somebody forgot it's halloween?!?!?!
He's not in a costume?
Well, because I know you I thought maybe there was a khaki stripe in the shirt that didn't match the pants. But it looks like there is a tooth gone missing. And a costume
I can't see anything wrong, but I have had a long day so I give up haha. If he lost a tooth already that is just crazy...Payton hasn't even lost a tooth yet. She has had one loose for months but it won't come out!
Nope, Zane still has all his teeth. It was the lack of costume I was referring to. Wasn't that like the funnest day of school when we were kids? I hope he gets to experience that somewhere down the road.
Post a Comment