Oct 10, 2008

Happy

A couple things making me smile today....

gas is finally under $3.00 in these parts. The cheapest I've seen is 2.93 at the Cove Walmart and that was this morning....it's always cheaper when I go pick Zane up from school in the afternoons.

And...

the predicted weather for Marble Falls tomorrow is cloudy in the morning and sunny in the afternoon. Until today they were calling for isolated thunderstorms which would not be too nice for Zane's birthday party at the pumpkin patch.


I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

okay, so at HEB down the road from me, gas was 2.89 and if your car takes the ethanol it is 2.49. Of course, mine doesn't. Also, have a great day tomorrow...we are sorry we have another party and will be missing it. Happy Bday, Zane!

Anonymous said...

Well, Beth I am glad you are so happy with that lovely, lovely, purse. It is cool, I guess. I like the ammo belt thing going on, but the rest Im just not too sure of. We know Im just one of the "fossils" so what can a mother in law say? I hope you guys had a great party for Zane in Marble Falls, and he got lots of cool stuff and love. I have to dig out the speakers for my newly re-connected computer so I can hear the jokes Im missing from previous blogs.
Love Y'all!