Judging by the look on Brody's face, Zane's gonna have to step it up a notch!
Yes...the younger boy does not look amused. I am, however, impressed with the increase in joke telling prowress. Much better than the chicken crossing the road days.
ha ha ha T liked it!
I laughed out loud!Hey Zane, how long does it take for a monster to finish a book?Give up?It depends on how hungry he is!!!
I love Brody's non-plussed look.
Good one! Nolan and Ethan laughed! He is too cute!
I loved that one!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes...the younger boy does not look amused. I am, however, impressed with the increase in joke telling prowress. Much better than the chicken crossing the road days.
ha ha ha T liked it!
I laughed out loud!
Hey Zane, how long does it take for a monster to finish a book?
Give up?
It depends on how hungry he is!!!
I love Brody's non-plussed look.
Good one! Nolan and Ethan laughed! He is too cute!
I loved that one!!!
Post a Comment