Oct 19, 2008

Jumping Jacquot Jacks

More proof that coordination is not a Jacquot strong suit!

6 comments:

Rinny said...

Was that a grape soda I spied with my little eye? YUM!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hush your Lips!! We are coordiated, just in a kinda different kinda way. Sort of.
And that wasn't cheating, that was creative problem solving! Right?

Brody is so sweet! Just like his selfless broter!

Love, Nana

Margaret said...

Clark has the same pj's as Zane...what good taste he has.

Jenn Kruse said...

they may not be super coordinated but they are entertaining! The boys enjoyed it! Now they want to play with the Jacquot boys.

Anonymous said...

John said, hey, that looks just like Abe during PT when I saw him last. I asked which one, Zane or Brody and he said, either one, different day. lol Anyway, that was cute!

Dante's Spot said...

OMG! What energy! You have your hands full!