bless that little lamp's heart.
I better put the pipe down. I had to cheat and read Rinny's answer.
not to mention the horse seems quite disturbed by something up the cow's butt.
Silly little lamp! PS There's an Espirit in the Round Rock outlets turn left when you go in the main entrance.
Ok, so I'm dumb. The only thing that I noticed that was wrong was that they called the ram a sheep, doesn't that sheep have horns? Anyway, lamp, duh!
Slacker! Get to bloggin Jacquot!!
Please tell me this isn't one you bought? One of Dante's Carters outfit said "dill" instead of "drill" when it listed tools.
Did this puzzle come from China?!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
bless that little lamp's heart.
I better put the pipe down. I had to cheat and read Rinny's answer.
not to mention the horse seems quite disturbed by something up the cow's butt.
Silly little lamp! PS There's an Espirit in the Round Rock outlets turn left when you go in the main entrance.
Ok, so I'm dumb. The only thing that I noticed that was wrong was that they called the ram a sheep, doesn't that sheep have horns? Anyway, lamp, duh!
Slacker! Get to bloggin Jacquot!!
Please tell me this isn't one you bought? One of Dante's Carters outfit said "dill" instead of "drill" when it listed tools.
Did this puzzle come from China?!!
Post a Comment