Nov 5, 2008

Can You Spy...

what's wrong with this picture? (hint: his facial expression has nothing to do with it)



This was taken a couple days ago but just as easily could have been taken yesterday or today.

8 comments:

jessicatodd said...

He is wearing shorts in November?!?
Might I add, he is such a cutie!

Christie Groth said...

His shoes are on the wrong feet? That's all I could find but I thought that was normal for his age! lol

Team Manager said...

Yes, Jessica! What the heck is up with this weather...it's nice but come on, it's November already. I'm ready for the cold weather!!! I should only have to shave my legs once a week at this point in the year. Hell, since Abe's gone I might only shave them once a month!!!

jessicatodd said...

Yay, whats my prize?!? LOL

Jenn Kruse said...

Thank God someone answered that one!!! I was baffeled (sp)!!! But yup, I totally agree!

Margaret said...

I'm with JennK, your questions challenge me everytime. I also agree...cold weather come today. It looks like next week it will finally be cooler. I feel like I'm back in Fla...we'd wear shorts and tank tops for Christmas morning.

Planet Dixon said...

Your pants might fight back if you go a whole month, Miss Beth. hee hee I thought I was blind, b/c I sure didn't notice anything when I looked at the pic. I'll keep the sunshine as long as I can. I'm still freezing inside this darn cold office. lol

Andrea said...

Yes its crazy. We're ready to break out the long sleeves but even when it seems cool enough in the AM its still over 80 by afternoon and we're all too warm.