Seriously, I don't know it.
This was taken at the Halloween Party we went to last Friday. From left to right the musicians are Dorie, Tyler, Jason and their friend (I didn't catch her name). Like I mentioned earlier, this was my first experience with Rock Band. I believe I will have to add it to my Christmas wish list. Fun stuff.
I just can't resist calling this one "Tyler's Shining Moment"...see for yourself.

6 comments:
No idea...but rock band looks like a lot of fun!
Shining bright as a chem light if I do say so myself! We haven't had our rock band out since K left. JennyD is pretty dog gone good at it though.
Maybe we gals should get together and play...or maybe not. Someone might have video camera to capture the moment forever and post it online! hahahahahahahaha
El Scorcho!!! by weezer
it rocks, and is a lot of fun to sing and play.
her name is celina.
i always think i sing better than i really do. no wonder i clear the room when i sing 'the kill'.
:)
That looks fun but no idea what they're singing. Kudos to glow stick man, very cool and very clever costume.
it has been awhile! hope you are doing well! i'm following your blog too!
I want to watch, but alas my computer has not been nice enough to provide sound the last few times I have started it up.
Rock Band looks like mad fun though, I want to play.
Post a Comment