Nov 24, 2008

Fly on the Wall

Zane- Eww, do you smell that? It's you, Mommy.
Me- What do you mean? (laughing coyly)
Zane- You pooped in your pants. (stated very seriously)
Me- Well I farted if that's what you mean. But I didn't poop in my pants. (giggles all around)

Geez, poop in my pants? How unsophisticated does he think I am?

5 comments:

Jenn Kruse said...

HA HA HA, I love it!!!! I don't think my kids have noses, they never smell mine. And you know that's amazing!!!!

jessicatodd said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! THAT PICTURE, BETH!!!!

Abraham said...

Gosh I take the best photos! I am so proud of you for posting that one. You rock Boogie!

I love you,

Abe

Tracy Morris said...

mwahahahaha, love it!

Planet Dixon said...

HA HA HA!!! I give you 10 points for that post. 5 for making me laugh at my desk and 5 for publicly admitting that you made a bad smell. hee hee.