
He tried to show me his new spot for sleeping. But I had just tucked the boys in and settled in at the computer so I told him "I don't feel like getting up right now, go back to bed and I'll see it in a little bit". A little while later I walk in to my room to find him asleep on my Great Aunt's cedar chest. What a weirdo! I wonder where he gets that from?!?!?
In case you're wondering why Zane is in my room. (I'm not exactly for co-sleeping amongst parents and kids) We have an agreement just for the deployment. Zane gets to have "Sleepover Saturdays" (and holidays, he's such a good lil negotiator) in Mommy's room. Only time will tell if we will be able to undo this habit when Daddy returns. I'm crossing my fingers it goes smoothly.
And yes, that is a lava lamp on in the background. What's it to ya? We Jacquot's are cool like that!

11 comments:
so did you move him or let him sleep there?
Zane's a GENUIS!!!!!!
hehe that's so cute!
Okay, so first the lava lamp is great. I always begged my mom to get me one, but she said it was for hippies...hahaha. I guess I can rebel now, huh? Second, that is so funny and I am not sure which weirdo parent he got that from...the jury is still out.
p.s. good luck with ending that when Abe gets home.
Too cute! Look at those sweet feet. :)
I think the sleepover Saturday is a great idea! I think that was a good negotiation! Brady would have never had his own crib if it were up to me though; I love me some baby snuggles. Good thing one of his parents had enough sense to teach him some independence and get him in his own bed. ha ha.
Um yeah, I moved him. How cruel do you think I am?!?!?!
Both of my boys slept with me when they were little with absolutely no problems whatsoever.
Z actually slept with me every night until K and I moved in together. You'd think he'd have had a problem, but he was 4 and he understood and was proud to have his own bed finally! hahaha
A slept with me last deployment and when K came home we had no problem with him going back to his own bed. He is too old now, in my opinion, or he'd be welcome again.
I made it clear enough I guess that they were sleeping with me because my big ole' bed was empty. hahaha
That could not have been comfortable! But so very cute!!!
cool beans hippee!
He is cracking me up! I love that little guy. I know I haven't been doing so awesome about blogging lately, but I want you to know I enjoy your blog tremendously. It's pretty awesome.
Hey that's a great idea - the weekend sleepovers. I wouldn't mind trying that but would also hope they'd understand the difference when Dad is back. I remember getting to sleep in my mom's big heated water bed when my Dad had TDY (air force) when I was 6 or so and knowing it was just a special treat when he was gone. Just like having spaghetti or frozen pizza for dinner or making chocolate chip cookies (dad didn't like any of those!).
Post a Comment