I'm a Wheel Watcher. And now Zane is too. It's not only teaching him about letters. It's also teaching him about numbers; he now knows that one million is written as a 1 with 6 zeroes. It's teaching him vocabulary; he now knows that bankrupt means you lose all your money. And it took a while for him to stop calling the vacations field trips, but I think he knows the difference now. It's also teaching him about fashion when we have at-length discussions about Pat's suits.
Did you know that the Wheel is celebrating their 5000th episode by giving away $5,000 every night? I know. It's crazy, right? Who among us couldn't use an extra 5G's in our pocket? All you have to do is go here and register for your Spin ID number. It's completely free. Then you watch the show. They announce the $5,000 Spin ID during contestant interviews. But later in the show you could win the trip being given away during the prize puzzle. Same thing, just gotta have that Spin ID number. The catch is you have to claim your prize within 24 hours of the show's airing.
Now I have an offer for you because I'm such a nice person. And because you bothered reading this far into the post. Since I watch the show already and you probably have a life and don't watch it, email me your Spin ID number and I will let you know if it pops up. I won't even claim any portion of your winnings.
I know, I know...I really shouldn't have. It's okay if you didn't get me anything. I really feel like I owe you something for following this random blog that is my life. Let's just call it a bribe oops, I mean loyalty gift. Now get over there and register. Good luck!
Did you know that the Wheel is celebrating their 5000th episode by giving away $5,000 every night? I know. It's crazy, right? Who among us couldn't use an extra 5G's in our pocket? All you have to do is go here and register for your Spin ID number. It's completely free. Then you watch the show. They announce the $5,000 Spin ID during contestant interviews. But later in the show you could win the trip being given away during the prize puzzle. Same thing, just gotta have that Spin ID number. The catch is you have to claim your prize within 24 hours of the show's airing.
Now I have an offer for you because I'm such a nice person. And because you bothered reading this far into the post. Since I watch the show already and you probably have a life and don't watch it, email me your Spin ID number and I will let you know if it pops up. I won't even claim any portion of your winnings.
I know, I know...I really shouldn't have. It's okay if you didn't get me anything. I really feel like I owe you something for following this random blog that is my life. Let's just call it a bribe oops, I mean loyalty gift. Now get over there and register. Good luck!

5 comments:
hey!! this all sounds familiar, xcepting you were gonna keep 10% from me!!!
still got my id?
this is the second post about WoF that I've read in ten mins.
The last one was about favorite game shows, and I started crying.
CRYING!!!
at work.
It was because the blogger said her grandparents were addicted to WoF/Jeopardy Hour and I said mine were too and every time I hear the Pennsylvania Lottery jingle (at 7pm) I would give my left arm for one more Wof/J Hour at my grandparents kitchen table. Just one more. Seems a fair trade for a left arm I hardly ever use.
Hey, since you offered...here is my spin ID: TM8031683
I expect you to call me soon and let me know I have won 5g's!
I have my spin id memorized.
JB2101145. Nice that it has my initials. I'm sure that's a sign that I'm destined to win.
Ha ha ha! You rock, you really do! Not only are you a wholesome mother to bring the WoF into your young child's life, with the hopes that he will expand his horizons but you've also took the time to be considerate to those of us who aren't JUNKIES and let us know about thier 5000th episode and winning $$$. If ever there was a saint amongst us, it is you. St. Beth of Sherwood Forest!
Post a Comment