Nov 3, 2008

LEGOmaniac



I think I mentioned (translation: I'm too lazy to go back and look) the gift Zane got from my brother for being the ring bearer in his wedding. It's a Y-wing or should I say the Y-wing (was there only one?) from Star Wars. Well after several hours spread across many days Zane finished assembling it. There are 454 pieces to that bad boy and I'd say Zane completed at least 75% of it all on his own. He is very good about following the instruction booklet (just like his Daddy taught him). Considering it is recommended for ages 8-12 I have to give mad props to him for being patient and not losing interest in it. Now do you want to know how long it remained in tact? 20 minutes, at the most. Apparently it was no match for the imaginary Death Star and exploded. That's okay, though. Zane is now using the pieces to create spaceships of his own.

6 comments:

Tracy Morris said...

Now that is impressive!!! He has lego building skills!

Anonymous said...

I told you, he IS a genuis!!!!

Jenn Kruse said...

Big FAT props to Zane. Holy cow, that is something!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That's amazing. I'd still be sitting there looking at it and probably be crying by now. lol

Debra said...

Mad props to you Zane! Gosh he is VERY smart! That is insane!

Anonymous said...

Yes, genuis, of course! Who could doubt it?

by: Zane's Nana