Today we mailed Zane's letter to Santa. Actually it was a dummy letter (blank sheet of paper) which I put in the envelope before picking Zane up from school. No way am I letting go of the original letter.
Naturally it was addressed to Santa Claus at the North Pole and I even had a stamp on it because I knew Zane would notice if it didn't. We had to go to the post office to mail a couple packages for Abe so I let Zane deposit his "letter" in the mail chute.
I verbally told him how to spell the words and he wrote them. All of his s's are backwards but other than that I think he did pretty good. The scanner cut off the top and bottom edges but it reads:
Dear Santa...I want Legos...Gears...Thanks...ZaneNaturally it was addressed to Santa Claus at the North Pole and I even had a stamp on it because I knew Zane would notice if it didn't. We had to go to the post office to mail a couple packages for Abe so I let Zane deposit his "letter" in the mail chute.
I verbally told him how to spell the words and he wrote them. All of his s's are backwards but other than that I think he did pretty good. The scanner cut off the top and bottom edges but it reads:

This next one is the letter we left out for Santa on Christmas last year. Obviously I did the writing but you can tell by reading it who did the dictating. It starts off a little shaky but then it starts to make sense.

What's on your wish list this year?

4 comments:
Baby stuff, please, Santa. Jogging stroller, crib, car seats, etc.
Good thinking Boogie. keep the original and send the fake blank letter to Santa. Oh wait......how the heck is Santa going to know what to bring Zane for Christmas?!?! Geez Boogie some times I wonder about you.
I love you,
Abraham
P.S. My word is puncetsh. That sounds cool.
that is too cute....but I think Abe's comment is cuter...boogie!!! Hee hee hee
That's cute!!
I want my husband home for Christmas...think the big guy will give 'em too me??? :)
Post a Comment