Those two turkeys are damn cute!I hope yall have a wonderful Thanksgiving.I love you!!Abraham
Classic! Zane loves to pull out all sorts of tricks from his "OMG" bag! Always a surprise! Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Your little turkeys are cute!!
Happy Thanksgiving Friend. I hope the three of you have an amazing day!
Hope you guys had a GREAT DAY!
This really cracked Katie up...too bad all I got was a view off the turkey's tushes while the pics were being taken. P.S. How'd your turkey turn out? Ours was delicious!
very cute...they are precious!
OMG! I had so much fun. Your children are absolutely adorable! They have really great personalities and had me laughing throughout the day. It was really great meeting you and your sons!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those two turkeys are damn cute!I hope yall have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I love you!!
Abraham
Classic! Zane loves to pull out all sorts of tricks from his "OMG" bag! Always a surprise! Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Your little turkeys are cute!!
Happy Thanksgiving Friend. I hope the three of you have an amazing day!
Hope you guys had a GREAT DAY!
This really cracked Katie up...too bad all I got was a view off the turkey's tushes while the pics were being taken.
P.S. How'd your turkey turn out? Ours was delicious!
very cute...they are precious!
OMG! I had so much fun. Your children are absolutely adorable! They have really great personalities and had me laughing throughout the day. It was really great meeting you and your sons!
Post a Comment