Nov 28, 2008

Black Friday Indeed

I find this so disturbing and sad. My heart goes out to Mr. Damour's family.

4 comments:

Abraham said...

Is it wrong that this article made me want to hurt stupid people?



my verification word.....entueess

Margaret said...

It is sad that our world has come to this...a person's life is less valuable than saving a few extra dollars on a flat screen tv.

p.s. no it is not wrong to feel that way, Abe.

NesrstaFamily said...

I read this article as well and it horrifies me. I almost hurt a few people the other day. What is the world coming to?

Tracy Morris said...

Yeah that is very disturbing. There was also a shooting at TRU in CA. Me and my sister shopped for about 13 hours on Black Friday and we didn't see any ugliness...quite the opposite actually everyone was happy and cheerful and even helpful!