Nov 14, 2008

My Next Set of Wheels


I actually spied one of these on 190 yesterday. It was wicked cool!!! I can't decide between red or yellow.....hmmmm.

Oh, alright. Abe gets the next set of wheels in this family but maybe I can talk him into getting one of these. He's always wanted a motorcycle. This is very close to that and more stable. I approve 100%, honey!!!

It's called a Can-Am Spyder and costs $15K (give or take). You can read all about it here.

9 comments:

We Four Explorers said...

I saw a yellow one near my house the other day....It's bad ass!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

lol that's awesome! i totally think Gabe should get one!

Jenn Kruse said...

I've seen silver, I think...wicked cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I knew from this blog you ladie were all latent bikers! I want one too!
Love,Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to the s? I was sure I knew how to spell ladies.

Tracy Morris said...

I don't know, I'm on the fence about this one. It looks fun but it's no chopper or Harley. I think the more stable part takes away from the bad boy fun haha. It's definitely interesting, I have never seen one on the road up here. But that could be because everyone and their mom up here drives a Toyota Prius haha. And my vote would be for yellow.Your way nicer than I am...I have gotten the last 2 new cars and the next will be mine too hahahaha!

Christie Groth said...

JennyD's neighbor got a silver one. K had just sent the a link about them b/c he wants one maybe a week prior. They have crotch rocket seats though...and I am more of a Gold Wing seat kinda gal! Crotch rocket seats = hemmoroids & sore asses, BELIEVE ME! hahaha

NesrstaFamily said...

sweetness. I can see you on this!

Unknown said...

Be aware that the Spyder doesn't get the gas mileage one might think [around 30mpg]. I don't own one, but read a lot about them, and agree they are one cool ride. I rode the prototype in '07 and was impressed, but haven't made the leap yet. I've owned a lot of motorcycles and sports cars, and want to get a 3 wheeler, but prefer the Volkswagon GX3 [not available] and T-Rex [too much $]. Dave