Nov 20, 2008

(Some of) You Asked, I Listened

Judging by the lack of comments on the last post, I think it's safe to call it a dud. I'm okay with that (sniffle, sniffle). I know in life, you win some and you lose some.

So I want to get you talking again. Hmmm...what will do the trick? Oh, I know what might spice things up around here. How about pics of my boobs, HAHAHA! Before you rush to click that "X" in the corner of your screen or in some cases immediately scroll down to the pics, I'm not going to show you my bare naked boobs. I'm keeping it PG. Geez, what kind of girl do you think I am? Don't answer that.

For those of you that have been following along, you know that I had breast augmentation surgery back in August. A lot of you have seen me in person since then but there are still several of you that live hundreds of miles away and well, these are for you...



I shouldn't have to tell you which are the before shots and which are the after shots, so I'm not gonna. As you can see things were pretty bleak pre-op. Physically I'd say the surgery was a success, emotionally I'd say the surgery was a HUGE success. I have no regrets and isn't that what life is all about?!?!?

Note to self...don't smile so big in before shots. It really takes away from the dramatic effect.

16 comments:

Abraham said...

You look great boogie! It looks like you have lost some weight too. You are such a pretty womam (read HOTTIE.) I can't wait to get home!!
I love you,

Abe

PS. I love your new boobs but I am most pleased with your new happiness.

Rinny said...

I am happy that you are happy with the results. Your surgeon did a great job. I bet it was worth it. Is how I felt about my reduction. :)

Christie Groth said...

They really look so pretty, full, and perky. ;-)

Tracy Morris said...

Beautiful. And I agree with Abe, your new boobs are hot but your new happiness is what rocks!

Anonymous said...

WOW! THOSE BEFORE PICTURES ARE GREAT!!!! ;)

Lora said...

I love them! That's exactly how I want mine to look. Tastefully sized and perky.

I like the size and shape of mine, I just don't like the current height.

Oh, and I want to throw out my bras.

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

la ti da! sexy mama!!! it looks great! i had no idea either :)

Planet Dixon said...

HOTTIE!!! You look great and I'm so happy that you are happy. :) You are smiling in both pics, but your eyes are really smiling in the second set. Abe's eyes are smiling too, I bet. :)

jessicatodd said...

I like them!!! You look awesome!

Jenn Kruse said...

Ok #1, I like your hair longer and #2, those boobies are rockin!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!!

troglodytis said...

you say talk about my boobs, and we comply. HOT!

is one a little bigger than the other? hmm...hard to tell. guess we'll just have to see some pics w/o the top on. oh well.

P.S. your butt looks good too.

troglodytis said...

pps: a white top on white skin on a white background? who thought that up? we need some contrast.

oh...i get it!! i forces me to look really close at your boobs. then n walks in the door with my face close to the monitor squinting at your rack, and i get in trouble.

genius! shear evil genius.

NesrstaFamily said...

You do look amazing. In fact, I have caught the surgery bug. I will be getting Lasik in December. Pray for me! I am so glad you are happy. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Comment #14! Is that a record?? You look beautiful. Abe's p.s. is the sweetest thing ever. And I agree with another comment, I like your hair a little longer!
Kim B.

Andrea said...

I was going to say I bet Abe can't wait to get home, but he already said that. Poor guy missing out on all the fun. You look really great, I'm happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

The bottom right pic is adorable. I love your facial expression in that one. I'm glad that everything worked out so well for you with the surgery. I guess I never noticed how flat you were before and I've seen you in a swimsuit!