Nov 17, 2008

Woo Hoo

Today marks one year since Zane's last seizure!!! I remember early in the diet wondering if this day would ever come. Now it seems hard to believe it's already here. As annoying as the diet is on a day to day basis, I am so happy that something as simple as food is essentially curing Zane. We are so very fortunate. Another 9 months (approximately) to go and we should be done with the diet, the meds AND the seizures...for good!

6 comments:

Rinny said...

Thought the anniversary was around this time, but wasn't sure. Congratulations to you and yours. Isn't it amazing how food can do so much? It's all chemistry. Glad it worked out, and that Zane is such a trooper about everything (thinking of his birthday cake and feeding it to his friend.)
Love to you all.

Margaret said...

Congratulations! I know it has been a challenge, but thank God it has been working for him. I can't wait to here in 9 more mths that he is done with it all.

Good job to you and Zane!

Tracy Morris said...

That is amazing! So awesome. Congrats to Zane...and you!

Jenn Kruse said...

Wow wow wow! I know I ask lots of questions and I'm nosey but it really amazing how food does work. I'm so happy for you and Z!

jessicatodd said...

Awesome!

troglodytis said...

what a fantastic milestone.

you are THE best mom. period. no further discussion.