I've been a bit of a blogging fool lately. In fact, I've posted daily (or more) this entire month. I've decided to challenge myself to see if I can keep it up for the remainder of November. I wasn't planning to post again today since I already have but I have something to share that is time sensitive. It will only come in handy to my local peeps though.
The new McDos Lube Center in Harker Heights (located on Knight's Way) is now open. They are offering half price oil changes during their grand opening celebration. I found a phone number on their website and called for details. Apparently I got the owner (he said he needs to change the website) but he said they will be half price until they run out of oil. He further explained that Castrol (the brand they use/promote) gave them some free tanks of oil to help them get started. Once that is gone, the deal is off the table. But he figured it might last about a week or so.
Also, our new Old Navy will be opening this Saturday at 8am in Market Heights. In case you didn't get the flyer in the mail, the first 200 customers in line get either $5 off, free denim or a $1,000 Shopping Spree!!! Unfortunately I don't see a way to get over there myself, but I thought I'd share the info, in case you can. Good luck!
Also, our new Old Navy will be opening this Saturday at 8am in Market Heights. In case you didn't get the flyer in the mail, the first 200 customers in line get either $5 off, free denim or a $1,000 Shopping Spree!!! Unfortunately I don't see a way to get over there myself, but I thought I'd share the info, in case you can. Good luck!

7 comments:
I was checking out my Google Reader stats yesterday(by accident, I clicked on it- I swear I'm not that much of a stalker!!) and saw how many average posts you had per week (something like 9.something) and thought "oh wow! that's different!"
It makes me incredibly happy though, so keep doing it!
Well now that you mention it...hehe just kidding. post away...maybe i should give you the logon for my blog and you can post for me too!
Hey you blogging fool...just know you inspire me to keep up with my blogging, so thanks for the inspiration.
See you Wed? or was it Thur? I forgot to write it on my calendar.
the more posts the better....
no slacking! i expect 2 per day now.
AWESOME ABE! Rambo is so happy for you he is trying to hump Clark...have a good one.
Ooops, some how this got posted to the wrong post...sorry.
woohoo you sound like me! I blog all the time even if it's stupid! It helped pass the time while hubby was gone! I can't wait to see more :)
Post a Comment