Discussion over breakfast about getting a new dog (which won't be anytime soon)...
Zane- "What if we get a mean doggie?"
Mommy- "We'll look for the nicest one we can find."
Zane- "But not a Bulldog, right?"
Mommy- "A Bulldog?"
Zane- "I heard Bulldogs are mean."
Mommy- "Where did you hear that?"
Zane- "At Tanner's house, while watching Tom and Jerry."
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

5 comments:
Those Tom and Jerry cartoons are nothing but trouble. Get him help now while it's still early.....if you don't there could be a lifetime of chasing mice, loosing one's skin, getting smashed, diced, shredded and confused. Is that the kind of life you want for your child? I think not. Take action NOW Beth, before it's too late!
hahahaha. poor bulldogs being stereotyped on tom and jerry.
Funny...very funny! What is even funnier is they make the Jack Russell's look like they're friendly on tv...Beware of the Jack Russell.
OMG, I actually had to laugh out loud! hahaha
Oops - sorry about that :)
I guess that also means that you can't get a cat, mouse, or a dog cause they are all nothing but trouble on T and J.
Post a Comment