
Apparently a surefire way to turn Brody's smile upside down is...
to plop him down in the fat man's lap.

Ok, ok, not just any fat man but the red, black and white clad fat man.
I do believe that is the only time Brody cried (read: screamed) during our entire visit to the train museum and depot in Temple last Saturday. And of course he was fine once I removed him from the jolly clutches of Mr. Claws oops, Claus. (btw, does anyone know the keystroke for strikethrough?)
Anywho, the day was great. The weather was beautiful and we got to witness Santa arriving by train. The boys were able to climb around on the train cars they have on display. And to top things off we played at an awesome playground right next door. Oh and to really top things off we stopped in at BJ's for lunch on the way home. Three moms and seven young boys in a somewhat fancy eating establishment always makes for fun times. Especially when the group of 12 suits rolled in behind us and were seated right next to us.
Back to Santa...if I can bribe Zane into good behavior with Santa do you think I can make it work for Brody? As in, if you don't straighten up, I'll make you visit Santa again. Muwahahahaha!
Oops, I forgot to say that there are pics from the train museum in our photo collection.

8 comments:
To strike through a word, make sure you are on the "edit html" tab and then surround the word you wish to strike through with an "s" tag.
I would show you an example, but it will not let me. I can email it to you if you like.
Substituting the "s" in these examples will perform various functions. For example, "b" for bold; "i" for italics; etc. Strikethrough will work for posts, but not for comments in blogger.
Hence, why I cannot show you that "Awesome" is crossed out.
Thanks for letting me procrastinate while studying for finals...It was a nice break!!
AWESOME PICTURES TOO!!
That's too much for me to read!!!! Jenn, just come SHOW me how to do that!!!! HA HA HA
It was a good time...I kinda wish the boys would have smeared something on those "suits"!
It was a good time! The picture is classic! I love it!
Hahaha, I love those kind of photos. I am sure I have one of both the girls screaming at Santa. Can't say I blame them.
Glad you had fun! What is BJ's?
Wow, sounded like alot of fun. The train museum is so much fun. I will have to take Clark back now that he is older...he was too young to enjoy our first visit. The pics were really cute.
Awwww! Poor Brody! Gotta laugh at that picture though...too cute! !!!
It was good to see you that day. I know we both had our hands full. Oddly enough that Santa made Diego cry too, and he did perfectly fine with the Santa he saw the day before. PS I loved your Christmas card!
The 9th....the day I left my wonderful home... :-( My kids both had a stage where hey were scared to death of Mr Claws..eh eh...Clause. haha
Post a Comment