Dec 18, 2008

I Am Officially

stoked. I just whipped up a keto pancake for Zane using the sugar free mix I found. It looked like a pancake, had the same texture as a pancake and by golly, it tasted similar to a pancake! I had no problem eating more than one bite. And my guinea pig Brody ate the remainder of it, sugar free syrup and all. That's gotta be a good sign, no?

I plan to surprise Zane with it on Christmas morning so...shhhhhhhhh!

7 comments:

Rinny said...

How wonderful for Zane! And for you.

Margaret said...

Oh congratulations and what a great present for Zane. Our lips are sealed.

Anonymous said...

Poor Brody....and Zane. ;) Just playing, I'm sure he'll like cuz it was made from the best mommy in the world! See ya'll soon!!!

Christie Groth said...

Congratulations on the great find!

NesrstaFamily said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!AAAAAHHHHHH HHHHHAAAAA!!! YYYEEE HHHAAAWWWW!! That is the best news I have heard all week. Zane is one spectacular kid and he is very lucky to have you as a mother. Congratulations!

NesrstaFamily said...

PS...I want to try them too!

Planet Dixon said...

YAY! What a wonderful surprise. I hope he loved them and it brought a big smile to both of your faces! :)