when I don't have a "list of things to do" pointing me in a focused and clear direction...
I find myself creating a snowball fight for my boys with their uncles. As if I don't have a million other things I should be doing.
Actually I'm between things right now. I went to Zane's school today and helped a handful of 3rd graders shop for gifts for their families. Then I joined Zane in his class for a bit. Now I'm justbeing productive killing time before my doctor's appointment this afternoon. (hey thanks JN, it works!) I am a self-proclaimed "Queen of Procrastination" so killing time comes naturally to me.
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
I find myself creating a snowball fight for my boys with their uncles. As if I don't have a million other things I should be doing.
Actually I'm between things right now. I went to Zane's school today and helped a handful of 3rd graders shop for gifts for their families. Then I joined Zane in his class for a bit. Now I'm just

5 comments:
OMG, that was a hoot...you should be left without direction more often!!!!
you are many things, but the 'queen of procrastination' you are NOT! not even the duchess. maybe the jester.
OK I have to agree with the above comment...I am definitely the Queen! I am not even sure your the Jester.
That is just about the funniest thing! See, procrastination has its perks. Rock on...
Too cute!
Post a Comment