"Daddy said yellow peppers taste better than red peppers. Why did he lie?"
Yeah, thanks Daddy. Not only does Zane NOT like yellow peppers, now he says he doesn't like red peppers either.
On the other hand, Brody was eating the yellow peppers like they were candy.
In other news...we're home, we're happy, enjoyed our holidays and are now patiently waiting for March when Abe will be home for R&R.
In other, other news...when I spoke to Abe yesterday I was telling him about our 75+ degree weather when he informed me it was something like 40 degrees there. Seems a bit backwards to me, with him being in Iraq and all, but what do I know?
Happy New Year All!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

6 comments:
Hahahaha!!!! Those damn yellow peppers:) Zane is such a character! I hope these next 2 mos fly by for you!!!!! I am sure you are just living for R&R at this point!
Welcome Back and a happy new year to you as well.
Zane is too much. And red peppers taste better than yellow ones, so Abe did lie.
I'm glad you enjoyed your holidays!
Peppers are in my top 3 most hated foods. I won't go near them so I feel ya Zane. I'm glad you got to travel for the holidays I'm already scheming how to get out of town next year.
Happy New Year! Welcome back!
Well Zane I am sorry to hear that you didn't like the yellow peppers. Maybe it was the orange peppers that taste better than the red ones. I sure wish that I was around to overhear some of these gems of Zanes. I miss you three crazies so damn much!! March can not come soon enough.
I LOVE YOU!!
Abraham
Post a Comment