Jan 5, 2009

Robot Boy (bologna lips sold separately)

and I are just hanging out today.



He got connected for his EEG this morning and tomorrow morning we drive back to Scott and White to get disconnected.




Let me tell you, it sure beats spending the night in the hospital. I've been getting some things done around the house and Zane is free to "move about the cabin" (I'm such a dork). He's been playing Wii and legos since we got home at lunchtime. I took Brody to the CDC today so I didn't have to chase him around the hospital (I'll have that pleasure tomorrow). So Zane and I were going to go see Bolt but he decided he didn't want to go which is fine by me since it's so nasty cold and rainy outside. He said he can wait until it comes out on DVD. He's such a homebody.



I wonder how many times I'm going to have to tell Brody not to pull on Zane's "hair". It looks awfully tempting, doesn't it?



And in other news, Zane loves me



THIS MUCH!!!

9 comments:

Rinny said...

I love that robot boy is appropriately wearing his star wars shirt. You are a lucky mom, beth!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

that first pic is priceless!

Tracy Morris said...

Awesome...only he could look that cute all done up in robot boy attire! Love it!

Lora said...

it makes me happy to see him having fun and enjoying all this!

Dorie said...

Here's to hoping the results are good!

Andrea said...

My goodness that's a lot of wires. He's such a trooper and a major sweetie. Love that last pic :)

Jenn Kruse said...

That's a hoot! Thanks, I needed a good chuckle after the 4 days of no internet hell I've had!

PS He looks very dashing as a robot!

Jennifer Bowen said...

That first photo is priceless! How was the disconnect? I hope all went well.

NesrstaFamily said...

Well, isnt he just the cutest thing?! I tell you, that little man is my hero. You are amazing!