Feb 11, 2009

241 Lonely Nights Down

In just 3 long, lonely and boring weeks Abe will be leaving the sandbox for his 15 days of R&R. Does the Army charge leave for the travel days? Miraculously, no. Will the time fly by? Yes. Will it be hard as hell to say goodbye all over again? Without a doubt. Are we anxiously awaiting his return and ever so grateful for any time we get with him? You bet your ass we are.

Come on, March!

9 comments:

Rinny said...

I know you are all looking forward to this. And since his R&R coordinates with our due date I am ready for it too! Come on March!

Andrea said...

So happy for you! Hope you enjoy every minute.

Abraham said...

I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL MARCH!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 241 lonely nights, eh who's counting!?!?!?!

Tracy Morris said...

3 weeks! That's awesome! And think how little time will be left when he leaves...that will make it a tad easier. I hope you guys have an amazing R&R!

Dante's Spot said...

Woo Hoo!

NesrstaFamily said...

I am glad you are keeping a countdown. If it wasn't for you, I would have no idea. I hope March comes fast for you guys too! You deserve some time together dangit!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Woman! Herb arrives home next week for his R&R. Saying good bye again is the hardest good bye of them all!

Planet Dixon said...

You are one tough mama. That is a lot of lonely nights. I hope you guys have an amazing time together. :)