Feb 23, 2009

The Moment You've All Been Waiting For

As it turns out, I had more like 15 minutes of footage but I think I got it down to about 10. That's still a rather lengthy clip. I wish I could tell you where to find the climax so you can skip ahead, but sadly there really isn't one. Zane needs to work on his movie making abilities but remember, he's only 5 ;)



6 comments:

Abraham said...

Boogie please read this to Zane for me.

Zane that was a great battle. You did such a good job building all of the legos and a great job making them fight. But mommy is right. You need to roll the dice for both the good guys and the bad and let the guy with the higher number win. You will get the hang of it soon enough. I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

I love you,


Daddy

jessicatodd said...

That was awesome! Zane is such a smart, cute, kiddo!

Rinny said...

We will see what happens in the Indiana Jones battle next!!! Will Indie fight Aliens with Crystal Skulls? Germans? I can't hardly stand the suspense! Yeah for the bravest guys! And for mother's with video cameras.

William said...

now abe.... i am reminded of many hours, over many nights that we spent rolling dice with about as productive an outcome. and besides, without worrying about THAC0, the battles are much more streamlined.

great job on your battle zane!!! i cant wait for next saga.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! You post comments on planet dixon my moms sight! by the way this is ally.


Jonas brothers #1 fan,
Ally

Ally said...

I have a blog also! not as cool as my moms but its ok! its at missallysworld.blogspot.com


Jonas Brothers #1 fan,
Ally