Feb 1, 2009

Your Tax Dollars At Work

9 comments:

Abraham said...

Zane is so damn cute! Don't tell him but I think his push-ups need a little work. I miss you guys so much. Thanks for taking video of our tax dollars at work.



Love,



Abraham

Rinny said...

I would love to see the actual adult who leads this. I am curious how accurate the imitation is. Probably pretty close. His pushups look like mine.

Yours truly said...

A little stingy on the backwards arm twirls but pretty good overall. I wish my gym teacher let us do push ups like that but then they would just be called balances, right?

Anonymous said...

So freaking cute! I just loved the end. Give yourself a good hand. HA HA. Zane is the best.
Kim B

troglodytis said...

COBRA!

Naomi S. Adams said...

I love how he kept staring at his arms willing them to perform the backwards arm circles! AWESOME! Made me laugh out loud.

NesrstaFamily said...

Oh, now that is hilarious! I found it so inspirational. And I also think he can do push-ups better than me! Way to go Zane!!

Andrea said...

I love it. He's adorable and impressive he knew the whole routine. My favorite was the jumping jacks.

Anonymous said...

Oh Geez! Is he cute! Love that "Tah-Dahh" at the end!