Jan 30, 2009

Earthy Cane


For those of you that have been asking me, here is the new color of our living room, well two walls of it, so far. I will do two more walls before Abe comes home in March and then he and I will tackle the last wall together because it will require lots of heavy lifting.

I should add that this is in fact the third color I bought and tried. Fortunately I was able to exchange every time. I'm a woman and it's my prerogative to change my mind, right?

8 comments:

Rinny said...

Very nice, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Yea, that's what Im talkin' about! Great choice, Beth. I know that painting thing is hard work, so cudos to you and for the recycling job too!! I know Abe is going to love it and be proud of you.

Recycling is a little extra work but it feels great knowing how much stuff you're not putting in the land fill, huh?

Love you guys!
Nana

Andrea said...

Like the paint choice, I always love the paint names too. My living room is "Pony Tail". I never knew you could take paint back, they always tell me you can't return opened paint. Where did you go?

Debra said...

Oooh Im lovin' it! The finished product is gonna look nice!

jdd said...

Good Choice - I like it.

NesrstaFamily said...

I think they color suits you very well. Way to work it!

troglodytis said...

pretty sure it's ok for anyone to change their minds.

equal rights now!

Margaret said...

Well, you know I have a thing for paint on walls...so it should come to no surprise that I am jumping up and down in excitem't for you.