is ready for viewing. Just click on the photo collection link at right. It pretty much covers everything I took pics of while Abe was home, with the exception of our day hike over at Chalk Ridge Falls. I got enough pics that day to create an album by itself. I'll hopefully have those finished up and ready for viewing in the next couple of days. Please enjoy a glimpse at how we spent R&R together.
Other than that I just want to say that Team Jacquot is hanging in there. Abe is back in his room at Taji. Zane is back to school and Brody and I are just handling business as usual. Things are still looking good for Abe making it back by mid-June. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and that is where I am trying to stay focused.

2 comments:
So where is photo album #2?
;)
I miss you sugar!
K, ready for the second photo album here!!!
Post a Comment