I would have thought they were wrenches. Thanks for the clarification.
Zane's such a GENUIS!!!!! I love him!!! And Brody's, well, he might just be the cutest boy I have ever seen!!!!!
Wow that's extremely creative. Its amazing how they're minds work.
That was the wrong "their"... sorry, I have a headache today.
poor lego guysnana
I thought they were wrenches too @ first, but then I realized what he had done....which is so funny! Note to self...don't cross Zane!
Oh the horror!!!! LMAO!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I would have thought they were wrenches. Thanks for the clarification.
Zane's such a GENUIS!!!!! I love him!!! And Brody's, well, he might just be the cutest boy I have ever seen!!!!!
Wow that's extremely creative. Its amazing how they're minds work.
That was the wrong "their"... sorry, I have a headache today.
poor lego guys
nana
I thought they were wrenches too @ first, but then I realized what he had done....which is so funny! Note to self...don't cross Zane!
Oh the horror!!!! LMAO!
Post a Comment