Mar 1, 2009

The Lego Mania Continues (but I love it)

Zane had three goals this weekend (no really, this was all his doing)....
  • make a surprise craft for his two teachers
  • play Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii
  • finish constructing all of his Lego sets so that I could take pics of each one for him to show his friends at school (he specifically wants to take in prints, not just show them on the blog)

In true Zane fashion he followed through and made it happen. The craft was all his idea. It involved pink construction paper, a black crayon and scissors. I don't want to say any more than that in case his teacher reads this before she receives her surprise. There was plenty of time to play the Wii especially since we stayed in today. He completed a few new levels which always gets him fired up. And it should come as no surprise that he made time for his Legos. The sets he used for his Star Wars battle and Indiana Jones battle were still put together. That left just a few that he needed to knock out. He did. I took pictures. And now they are on shutterfly (click photo collection link at right if you want to see all 14) and will be ready to pick up from Target tomorrow.





I particularly like this one from Indiana Jones. It's the motorcycle chase scene. The front bike is currently missing a wheel but hopefully it will turn up soon.




And here is the Lego Maniac himself....

6 comments:

Rinny said...

He does look like a maniac alright. :) Such a sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! That is one cute kid you have there! How does Zane like the Mario Galaxy game? I'm always looking for new games for the girls. They LOVE the Legos Indiana Jones Wii game. Have a good week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abraham said...

Zane just might be the coolest little dude I know. At least tied for first place.

NesrstaFamily said...

Very cool Mommy! Legos, projects, and pictures, oh my! You are very involved and I think its great.

The Galovics said...

glad zane can figure out the lego's. There is just so many of them for me to handle. It makes me confused, big words does the same thing to me!