the judge grows angry with your questions. don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry.
Robert and I got a good laugh from that. By the way, I plan to see you tomorrow, but like always I am sure I will get horribly lost or be horribly late or both.
This was great.
LOL, but why is Brody the judge?
Man, I wanna come to your house! You're making me angry, ahhhhhhh!!!I am impressed by Brody's skills, good recall kid!
this is the best kind of fun. "family time" fun. Both of your boys have a personality of their own.
Zane has such a great laugh!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
the judge grows angry with your questions. don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry.
Robert and I got a good laugh from that. By the way, I plan to see you tomorrow, but like always I am sure I will get horribly lost or be horribly late or both.
This was great.
LOL, but why is Brody the judge?
Man, I wanna come to your house! You're making me angry, ahhhhhhh!!!
I am impressed by Brody's skills, good recall kid!
this is the best kind of fun. "family time" fun. Both of your boys have a personality of their own.
Zane has such a great laugh!
Post a Comment