Mar 9, 2009

One Down, One To Go

13 comments:

Rinny said...

Love all of it! You, Abe, Brody, and whatever it is that is on his shirt that makes him growl. And most of all love that Abe is home, even for just a bit. Hugs to all Jacquots!

Anonymous said...

Damnit! I wasn't going to cry today.

Jenn Kruse said...

So I almost cried....very cute Boogie!

Anonymous said...

Not a dry eye in the house! Ya'll have a wonderful r&r!

Naomi S. Adams said...

Ahhhhh. Happy tears. :) Welcome home, Abe.

Tracy Morris said...

AAWWWWWWW so cute. I love it. I want to see # 2 now! yay!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

I have tears and goosebumps... and i don't cry! lol i'm so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Geez, is that cute! Brought tears to my eyes! Love it! Welcome home Abe!

jessicatodd said...

Tear!!! So adorable!

NesrstaFamily said...

That was probably the best video EVER! It really made my week.

Andrea said...

There just isn't anything better in the whole world than having Daddy home. It looks like Brody never wanted to let go. Good to see Abe on our soil. You all have fun!

Anonymous said...

Now that is what makes a 15 month deployment worth while! I love it... excuse me while I grab a tissue.......
~Jaime

Katie Ann said...

Only one word can describe that "PRICELESS"!!!