We just wanted to say "have a nice weekend". I hope for all of you it's a long one with lots of warm, sunny weather. We are hitting the road first thing in the morning so don't expect anything new here for a few days. That seems to be the norm around here these days doesn't it? Team Jacquot might want to consider finding a new "team manager". Oops, maybe that's just wishful thinking.Nah, I'm not going anywhere...the grass is never actually greener on the other side.
I've got a list of future posts, so one of these days....

4 comments:
HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND! We wish you all the greatest and a very safe trip.
Have a safe trip!
Have a safe trip. You are a GREAT TEAM MANAGER and deserve a blogging break every now and again.
have fun! I wish to see the bunny this year! I hate it when he hides all my eggs.
Post a Comment