May 26, 2009

A New Baby Girl


I've been an Aunt for nearly 9 years. But as of today I am finally an Aunt... to a niece!!! Kayla made her debut this morning at 11:10. She was 8 lbs 1.5 oz and 20 inches long. She has two older brothers that will love and protect her for many years to come. Congratulations to my sister and brother-in-law. Team Jacquot can't wait to meet her!

5 comments:

Rinny said...

Oh! She is absolutely precious!!!! Congratulations!

stephanie said...

She is gorgeous!

Margaret said...

That is so awesome...congrats to all.

NesrstaFamily said...

Well, isn't she just precious! Congratulations on the new baby niece! I am sure you will have fun spoiling her.

Anonymous said...

OH MY! She is so sweet. I know all the aunts, uncles, brothers, cousins, grandparents etc., are going to spoil that one like crazy. Welcome to the family, Kayla! Love from Nana.